Thursday, December 11, 2014

The Power of Stories and Testimonies....Gotta read this!!!

We got an email from someone yesterday who said...

"I love reading all the stories and testimonies that you post. I have been following your Give the Word Facebook page and have been so inspired by all the stories of lives that have been changed. I was wondering if you would be able to provide a Bible for me and my husband. It has been many many years since I have opened a Bible but we now feel God has been giving us a kick in the butt. This is all going to be very new so we would need a Bible that is very easy to understand.... We have also decided that we would like to find a church that we could attend as well, so the hunt is on. We want to be an example to our kids and raise them in Godly home."

We were able to provide Beginners Bibles for the her family. Her son is a MASSIVE fan of Fresh IE who happens to be a good friend of mine and we are going to try and set up a meet and great with a singed copy of the KMF music ministry Bible that we did for Fresh IE as an outreach project. It is SO exciting to see a family start their faith journey together and its so awesome to know that the stories and testimonies that have come from Give the Word sparked this new journey for them. I'm blown away by God!! Love it!!!

Yesterday was met with some significant challenges, but after receiving this email, those challenges were far from my mind. God is using Give the Word as a conduit to build his Kingdom. I am constantly amazed at the stories that keep coming in. I just want to let you all know that your funds and prayers that you are supplying us with are truly making a huge difference. The Bible is so much more than a book...its a message hope....and people are finding that hope..we're seeing it every day. Thank you so much for your support.


No comments:

Post a Comment