Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Opportunity always knocks when you're prepared.

Always keep a Bible with you...and be ready to give it away

Today I got an email from someone who said....Can you please go give a Bible to "Chief" (his nickname). He just got baptized yesterday and needs a Bible. Turns out I was right by the recovery home today where he's staying..I was able to personally give him a Bible...his first. Happy was an understatement.
In that same home, I ran in to my neighbour that I grew up with who is now in recovery at this home....had a long chat about how he's trying to get his life back together physically and spiritually.

Not every opportunity looks like this...but it's amazing what happens when we are prepared. Keep a Bible with you....you won't regret it.


No comments:

Post a Comment