Wednesday, October 1, 2014

WOW!! This Just happened!! 

Our Give the Word office is in the same office as an Investment Planning Counsel office. A lady came in to talk to one of the advisors here and somehow her faith came up in her meeting. The Advisor told her that there was a Bible ministry in the same office so she got up and came right over to my office. She said...."I want to discover God, I believe in a higher power and angels but I really don't know anything about God. I would love to have a Bible that I could understand and read so I can find out who Jesus is".
We were able to give her a New Believers Bible filled with tons of notes on discovering a relationship with Christ. She was VERY excited and in tears...gave a huge hug and said "This is exactly what I need...I can't wait to start reading"
She's a believer in the making!!!
The cool thing is, is that I wasn't supposed to be in my office this morning but for some reason decided that I should stick around....now I know why!

HOW AWESOME IS THAT??!!! Such a blessing to be able to equip people with the Bible every single day. 

Give the Word...It's our SOUL Purpose!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment