Friday, October 31, 2014

Awesome evening in Altona speaking at the Limitless youth worship night. We challenged a gym full of teens to step out and share their faith. Could not believe the excitement that people had to do this!! so awesome!! Looking forward to hearing the stories of how they gave their Bibles away.
One girl came up to me and said....I know now that I need to always be equipped with a Bible to give away. She said I often have chances to share my faith but I never have anything to give them. Just awesome!!
A huge thank you to those who sponsored these Bibles to be given. 144 Bibles were given away last night. The Bibles that were left over went to the Altona Youth for Christ and they will be doing this project with the kids their too!! Love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment