Monday, September 15, 2014

Spanish Study Bibles reach Mexico

Today 12 Spanish NVI leather study Bibles left our Winnipeg
office and are off to Mexico. They will be given to 12 new pastors that are coming out of pastoral training. We are donating these Bible to them because these are men who are not able to afford a study Bible like this on their own.
This was a $600 project that we had covered and funded. Thanks for the support to make this happen for these 12 men.

….we talk about raising funds a lot for projects and I'm sorry if we ever come across as being pushy about it. Fundraising doesn't come easy, but I have learned to be shameless in asking. I supporter of mine told me something about two years ago that has completely changed my perspective on asking for funds. He said "Ryan, NEVER me scared to ask me for funding when it involves building the Kingdom..I might not always be able to say yes, but don't rob me of the opportunity to make that decision"

This was such a powerful statement that has taken root. I will forever be thankful for that conversation.


Find us on Facebook www.facebook.com/givetheword

No comments:

Post a Comment